You should strive to be a Means of Guidance for someone. That person can be a Non-Muslim who may accept Islam at your hands; Or a heedless Muslim who repents and becomes upright;
In this Month of Rabi` Al-Anwar, through Your Words, Your Actions, Your Deeds, You can be a Means of Guidance for Someone.
– By Shaykh Faisal (hafizu Llah)
How to welocme Rabi’ al-Anwar by Shaykh Faisal (hafizu Llah)
- Clean Your Homes.
- Clean Your Masjids.
- Clean the Places that are Special to You.
And WELCOME The Paragon of Creation,
Rabi` Al-Awwal is the happiest time of the year because:
- It is the Month of the Prophet salla Llahu ‘alayhi wa sallam
- It is the Season of Celebration the Prophet salla Llahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, and Commemorating his Birth.
- He is the Paragon of Creation.
- He is the Greatest manifestation of Divine Mercy in all of Creation.
All the Mercies we receive … it is because of the Messenger of Allah salla Llahu ‘alayhi wa sallam … and it is through him … He (salla Llahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) is the Distributor of the Mercy and Bounty of Almighty Allah to all the Creation of Allah…
Therefore we express the Greatest Happiness at the time of his coming.
It is the position of the Ahlus Sunnah Scholars of these past 14 centuries.
– by Shaykh Faisal