Always maintain a heart which is in awe of Allah ta’ala
Garden of the Gnostics of Imam Nawawi (May Allah bless his soul) by Sayyid Shaykh Muhammad Al-Yaqoubi hafizu Llah
The specifications of a sufi’s are five:
- To keep the presence of Allah in your heart in public & private;
- To follow the sunnah of Prophet SallAllahu Alaihi WaSallam by actions & speech;
- To keep away from people & from asking them;
- To be happy with what Allah gave you even of it is less;
- To always refer your matters to Allah.!
– Imam al-Nawawi rahimahu Llah –
I love you because of your religion.
If you let go of your religion,
then I have to let go of my love for you.
– An-Nawawi rahimahu Llah –