Yâ nâzhiran li-mithâli na`li nibiyyihi,
Qabbil mithâla al-na`li lâ mutakabbirak
O you who looks at the image of the Prophet’s ﷺ Sandal,
Kiss the Sandal’s image without arrogance,
And touch the Sandal with your face,
The Prophet ﷺ used to walk in them.
A Sandal To Whose Majestic Nobility We Submit,
For By Submitting To Its Majesty Do We Rise!”
The particles of dust that fall off Your ﷺ Sandals
become the crowns on the heads of the moving stars!
– ‘AlaHazrat rahimahu Llah –
Zarre Jhar Kar Teri Pezaaro Ke
Taaj e Sar Bante Hai Sayyaro Ke
Particles of dust fall off your sandals
They become the crowns on the heads of the moving stars
A likeness representing a sandal of the noblest of prophetic messengers,
wishing for the place of its dust are the loftiest stars…
Upon this universe’s head is the sandal of the final Messenger ﷺ
Walk Respectfully On The Holy Ground Of Madina;
For It Kissed The Sacred Sandals Of Our Beloved Nabi ﷺ
The Great Muslim theologians have listed many benefits and blessings in keeping and venerating a copy of the Na’layn Sharif. Some of these are listed below:
- The person will be safe from the harms of the cruel, wickedness of the Satan and from the bad sight of the enviers.
- The pain of childbirth will be eased for the woman who keeps it with her at the time of delivery.
- The person who always keeps a copy of it with him will gain respect in the sight of creation.
- He will have the opportunity to see the Blessed Green Dome (Qubbat al-Khadra).
- He will have the honour in seeing the Holy Prophet (salla Llahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) in his dream.
- His property or wealth will be safe in a place where the Na’layn Sharif is kept.
- A person’s needs will be met when he prays through the wasilah of the Na’layn Sharif.
- A person who keeps the Na’layn Sharif for a particular reason will have his wishes fulfilled.
- The person will be safe from thieves, calamities and dangers such as drowning.
- The disease and ailments go away when the Na’layn Sharif is placed over the affected part.
Success and deliverance were gained through the Na’layn Sharif in oppressive times. The Blessings of Na’layn Sharif are not limited to the list above but are also obtained when in other circumstances as well.
Those corners of the earth must have been jealous of those whom where kissing the Nalayn of the Prophet (salla Llahu ‘alayhi wa sallam). I visualise the shoes of my beloved (salla Llahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) in my mind, and then I ask in the sadaqa of the Nalayan of the Prophet (salla Llahu ‘alayhi wa sallam).